Impact starts with our members – those who see a world where people unite and take action to create lasting change.
At club meetings in communities across the globe, Rotary members come together to strengthen their connections to friends and neighbors and to show their commitment to improving lives.
Who can join?
We're looking for people who want to give back to our community.
Why should I join?
- Make a difference in your community
- Connect with other leaders in the community
- Expand your leadership and professional skills
- Catch up with good friends and meet new ones
- Join the global community of Rotarians – People of Action
- Take advantage of discounts offered through Rotary Global Rewards
What is expected of me?
- Pay club dues
- Attend meetings and events
- Collaborate with other club members
- Use your professional skills and talents to make a difference
How can I become a Member?
Want more information before submitting this form? Contact us to talk about joining Rotary.
Clubs accept new members by invitation. To be considered for invitation to Rotary of Name please fill out the form: