Rotary Club of Rancho Cucamonga
The Rotary Club of Rancho Cucamonga is a service organization for the communities of Alta Loma, Rancho Cucamonga and Etiwanda.
Our Rotary Mission: To Make a Difference
Together we see a world where people unite and take action to create lasting change across the globe, in our communities, and in ourselves. By honoring our past and embracing our future, we can evolve and keep Rotary not only relevant, but thriving. The time is right to move toward realizing a new vision that brings more people together, increases our impact and creates lasting change around the world.
- Work with Rotary International to make the world a better place
- Find problems in our own community that we can address
- Work to solve problems both locally and globally
- Facilitate the coming together of hard workers and leaders within our community
Join us to
- Make a difference
- Be a part of a global organization that has been addressing challenges around the world for more than 110 years
- Network with other rotarians in the community
- Develop personally
Become a Sponsor
Help support the Rotary Club of Rancho Cucamonga with an Annual Sponsorship to provide the community these worthwhile annual endeavors. Services support the community's youth, elderly and vulnerable.
It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
The Dr. Joe Trezza Holiday Shopping Spree will be held on December 5, 2021 at Burlington in Ontario Mills. Consider becoming a sponsor or volunteer and join us for the activities!
Awarding our ALHS Interact Club President Victoria Reynoso & Rick, our Club President, the Senior Interact Certificates and their Interact Pins.
Rick awarding Vaishali (Missy) Mehta her Certificate for coming in 1st Place at our Club Level for the 4-Way Speech Contest
Her dad Arvind with daughter Missy and Rick
This rotary club meets weekly to learn, exchange ideas, connect and plan.
We usually meet
Tuesdays at Noon
Cask 'n Cleaver
8689 E 9th St.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
- A new weapon against polio September 30, 2022
- Mobile clinic delivers free healthcare for Wisconsin’s underserved communities September 27, 2022
- Rotary President Jennifer Jones announces US$150 million pledge toward polio eradication September 26, 2022
- Re-emergence of polio underscores the need for eradication September 21, 2022